Uni Tea: a long history of Building Community
Uni Tea Cohousing!
Consider a Multigenerational and Inclusive Cohousing Community.
Cohousing is much more than another strata.
- It is a community where you not only greet your neighbours, you know your neighbours.
- Together, you create a true community with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- From the energy of youth to the wisdom of elders, everyone is enriched.
- Village living in the 21st century.
- Large Common House for entertaining, community dinners, events.
- Aging in place with people of all ages.
- Enhances physical, mental and social health.
- A better way of life, created in Europe, recreated for Coquitlam
A Cohousing Network
Finding land for cohousing can be very challenging. We have assembled a team with the help of Alan Carpenter from the Canadian Cohousing Network and Yonas Jongkind who is skilled in early stages of development and Chuck Durrett who brought cohousing to North America. They are committed to expediting cohousing in the early stages so that new developments succeed. Yonas has recently purchased the property for Lost Lake Cohousing in Nanaimo using the company called Amisto at Amisto.ca. Find out more about Amisto and the goal of expediting cohousing.